Monday, July 5, 2010

Raw&Revealing.

There are two things my dad tells me constantly;
One, that I am beautiful. (Now don't you go "Aww" just yet.)
Two, that I am the absolute splitting image of him. (I don't see it, but he's managed to convince himself that I do. Delusional I say.)

But you see, here's the problem, I can't seem to figure out if he's saying I'm beautiful because I look like him or that he's just playing the part of a genuine father. In the end, I finally made up my mind believing that my father is a criminal mastermind. Over the years, he's found a way to compliment himself regularly without any consequence. So everytime he tells me I'm beautiful, I now know his true intentions. I'm on to you Daddy!

I joke :) But now you know what goes on in my head at home.

No comments: