Saturday, May 22, 2010

Perhaps a meaty treat for you

Dear Shadow,
You are 14 human years old, which means you are 98 dog years old this year. You've been with me since I was 2 years old. And I can vaguely remember feeding you cheese squares and sitting on you. Not to mention the time when you pooped under daddy&mummy's bed and I kept your secret for you, that is until they found out where the smell was coming from.
Then I grew a little bit older and very much fatter. I'm sorry I sat on you, and caused you to tumble over. Might I remind you that I was quite young and foolish. I also remember the times I fed you KitKat. Well, let's forget about the fact that chocolates are bad for dogs because you're still alive. No less the moments where I threw you a ball expecting you to catch it, and you just moved aside and sat down again which caused me much aggravation and laughter. And the moments you were sick and caused me much worry and sorrow.
Even though you're at a age where most would say will be your last, I still have it in mind that you'll live forever. You're still rather active even though you get tired often and sleep more now. And we still chase each other around the house occasionally.
I just wanted to say that you're my Superdog.
Oh and I think it's time for you to bathe. You kinda stink.
Much Love, Pui Teng.

No comments: