Saturday, October 2, 2010

We scribble in lines of successions.


Simply divine, aren't they?
All the work of Photoshop I have to admit. Nah I joke, I don't even have photoshop to begin with. They're more beautiful in real life, really.
The top one goes by the name of Kimberly. She tumblrs horrendously much. Her photos consist of mostly fashion and style. Just dreadful. Look, here's proof, The Vintage Scape. And the middle answers to Timur. She blogs about photography too. Fashion photography to be precise. An atrocious art I tell you. Evidence, Mod Disposition. The last one pretends her name is Alison. Don't be fooled. I've made no mistake, her picture really is there. It's just that she's so white, your corneas can't reflect her rays. She has a private blog. You can't read it because her posts are as frightful as a lion.
And that is why they are my absolute best friends. No shit.

No comments: